3D Digital Sculptor, working for collectibles, tabletop games and digital games companies, creating characters for different genres as Fantasy, Scifi, Steampunk, Medieval, Historic, Pinups..
Currently companies and titles as, Command and Conquer: Tiberium Secrets, Crossing Olympus, Bold Move Games, Nonsense Miniatures, Forwell Toys, Savage Models, Multiverse Arena..
Passionate about my work and I always strive to go beyond the brief I am given to achieve a more interesting and innovative outcome.I have worked on a large variety of projects, taking them from the scketch stage all the way through to the final production.
Why to work with me?
Some of my strengths and the reason that most of the companies decided to work with me are:
• More than 6 years of experience as sculptor for a well known company in the industry.
• Able to work remotely, keeping a regular contact with the company team leaders about the work progress and deadlines
• I can work with any genre and type of characters.
• Ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality and with a fine attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines as necessary
• Ability to sculpt having a way that product has no problems with casting, how the figures will be used and manufactured, and can provide guidance to help the client get exactly what they want and need.
• Solid knowledge in character design for 3D printing, Joins, partitions, and technical requirements
Some of my work has been featured on a number of websites like, CG Society, 3DTotal, Artstation, PixelHunters, etc.
Here you can check my Show case:
Feel free to contact me:
“Renan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He’s a very talented 3D Artist. He mande some amazing sculpts that add incredible value to my project. I look forward to work with him again.“
― PETER STEINAU
“Had the opportunity to work with the very talented 3D Artist, Renan Assunção. Thanks so much to the amazing work and for all of thw support while creating the project.”
― DAVID W MCKENZIE